GOAN CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION
Counting on your support
The Goan Charitable Organization is a registered organization with Canada Customs and Revenue Agency, (Revenue Canada) with a charitable registration # 11923 5315 RR0001
Our mission is to provide :
- Moral support financial assistance and care to the socially disadvantaged;
- to address the concerns & needs towards the welfare of the community in all
social service areas, and
- to promote the advancement of education.
For over a decade the Goan Charitable Organization has been working in the community though:
- Personal outreach to isolated individuals and families
- • Visiting shelters, the sicks and the elderly
- Helping new immigrant families in the Toronto area
- Providing bursaries for those in need.
If you generally make payroll deductions to the United Way you can request to direct such donations to the Goan Charitable Organization.
For those employees in Corporations that have "Employee Voluntees Grant Programs " and need assistance with the completion of the form, please contact A. Vaz, the Secretary/Treasurer.
Person (s) wishing to make a donations or in need of assistance please contact the
||905 859 1942
|Stephen De Souza
||905 828 0637
||905 624 7274
||416 230 2477
|Elma De Souza
Or write to the Secretary/Treasurer (Aloysius Vaz) c/o The Goan Charitable Organization, P.O. Box 5667, Stn A” Toronto, Ontario m5W 1N8
Note: Tax receipts will be provided for donations over $10.00
Download Pledge form .
Please make a pleadge: send e-mail to with you name & pledged amount